All stations. All stations. All stations.
Chris Bacon. Chris Bacon. Chris Bacon.
My position is…
… hmmmm. Let’s see. How *did* 2016 end?
- Gave zero-D the boot – Should really write that up, that was a hoot! There’s a T-shirt and everything
- Wore through all my boots – They genuinely don’t make ’em like they used to
- Willow evidently gave me the boot – I didn’t even get to use any of the sad-face / heartbroken emojis we all – surely? – collect for just such occasions. Or is that just me? Anyway, she doesn’t do things by half-measures. Have to give her that.
- Boat’s gradually wearing away, but not given up on me entirely yet
- My joints are gradually wearing away, but not given up on me 100% yet
- Bought some new boots
- Invested as much time / money as practical in keeping boaty afloaty
- Got back into walking… a bit. And audiobooks
- Renewed First Aid certificate (with a mariner focus)
- Obtained Marine VHF Short Range Certificate
- And…. fired* the blog back up: primarily to bolt on a new page showcasing the screenwriting work of contributor Christopher Kerr. So, tweaking some bits over there for the moment.
*And, speaking of fired… yeah, the post-zero-D gig didn’t really work out.